As a high growth, innovative healthcare company, IPG recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a positive working environment, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that allows for future financial planning and adequate healthcare coverage.
To learn more about our wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs, click on one of the following categories:
- Health Care: A variety of medical and dental plans are available for eligible employees to choose from for themselves and their dependents.
- Work/Life Seminars: Lunch-time seminars provide information on topics ranging from enhancing leadership skills to parenting and elder care issues.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: IPG offers many flexible work options, including expanded flextime, part-time work, job sharing, compressed work weeks, telecommuting and remote work.
- Resource and Referral Services: Employee Assistance Counselors help with planning and referrals for parenting and childcare, lactation, children’s education and elder care.
- Bonuses: Bonus programs create a powerful lever for rewarding results which support our business strategy, future-state operating culture and the commitments embodied in our mission and commitment. Competitive bonuses are awarded based on the company’s and an individual’s performance as it pertains to results and behaviors.
- Recognition & Awards: Employees may receive cash bonuses focused on recognizing and acknowledging key contributions of special value to IPG that are above and beyond an employee’s regular responsibilities.
- Financial Planning: A financial planning option is available to eligible employees. This option offers phone or online tools to assist in your financial planning needs.
- Life Insurance: You and your dependents are eligible to elect from among a range of coverage options.
- Business Travel Accident Coverage: Coverage relating to accidents that occur while on company business is funded by the company.
- Disability Coverage: To protect your income if you become disabled, company-funded short-term and long-term disability benefits are available to eligible employees.
- Reimbursement Accounts: These can be used to fund covered health care and/or dependent care expenses, with pre-tax contributions deducted from your pay throughout the year.
- Flexible Benefits Program: The IPG Flexible Benefits Program (FLEX) gives you the flexibility and opportunity to choose from a variety of health and insurance benefit options that meet your needs and those of your family.
- Savings Plan: IPG provides employees with the opportunity to save for retirement by making pre-tax and after-tax contributions from their paycheck.
- Leadership & Management Programs: A core curriculum exists as part of our company’s formal training programs for entry-level up to executive-level employees.
- Holidays: There are eight fixed holidays in addition to three optional holidays, which may be utilized for days of personal significance annually.
- Paid Time Off: Employees are eligible to receive a minimum of 10 days annually based on years of service.
- Leave of Absence: Employees are eligible for extended time off for their own illness, adoption, family care, maternity, medical conditions, military, parental care or personal leave.